AP EAMCET will be conducted for different streams, vis-a-vis Engineering, Agriculture & both streams in separate slots.
EAMCET Qualifying Criteria: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 20%, i.e., 40 out of 160. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for each category.
Engineering Courses Offered
Following is a list of courses offered through AP EAMCET 2018 exam for those appearing from Engineering stream.
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)